Welcome to the Portal « San Pedro La Laguna (.net) »
San Pedro La Laguna is located on the shore of Lake Atitlan is Guatemala. It is a small Mayan village where the indigenous speak Tzutujil. San Pedro is a touristic destination with a specialisation in learning Spanish.
One of the major characteristic of San Pedro La Laguna is its touristic infrastructure. Although the center of the village is almost untouched and non touristic, the lake shore is a touristic heaven with many Restaurants, Travel Agencies, Bars and Hotels.
In San Pedro, you can find a variety of style of accomodations. From cheap rooms startings at 3$ a night to nice Hotel charging up to 50$ a night, you can be assure you will find something that fits your needs.
When it’s time to eat, don’t worry. Some of the Restaurants in San Pedro serve amazing food at very low price. Normally, you’ll pay around 5$ for a great plate of food in San Pedro.
As for activities, Kayaking, Horseback, Mountain Climbing and lots of cultural visits awaits you. You can also spend the day in the many garden bars or by the swimming pool.
Business participating in this Portal & Viva San Pedro Magazine
Bars & Restaurants
• The Deep End, Bar & Pool By SP-WebStudio
• The Buddha
• El Barrio
• Allegre Pub
• Smokin Joes By SP-WebStudio
• D’Noz Restaurant By SP-WebStudio
• The Clover
• Flor del Cafe
• Idea Connection
• Pollo Pedrito
• Tulan Kan
• La Puerta
Hotel & Accomodations
• Hotel Sak’cari
• Hotel Mikaso
• Doctor & Dentist Clinica Los Volcanes
• Certified Legal Translator, Joanne Kemp, (502) 5487-7010
• Travel Agency Maya Tzutujil By SP-WebStudio
Web Site Design & Hosting
Here are some other Web Site about San Pedro La Laguna• Magazine Viva San Pedro by Daniel Bazinet
• San Pedro La Laguna by Wikipedia
• tzununya.com by John McGraw
• San Pedro La Laguna by Trip Advisor
• Magazine Atitlan Sol by Shay Adams